donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Preparation of lecture number 4

Reflection about Pedagogical, Technological and Flexible learning.

During the last few weeks these where the topics of the lectures:
- Flexible learning
- Pedagogical approachesa
- Technology
To prepare the lecture of next week I will write a reflection on the combination of these three tops. Although it’s clear that the combination is about TPACK I’m not allowed to talk about this definition (yet).

During the last few weeks I learned about each specific topic what it is about, and how you can implement it in education. Because of the pedagogical approach of our teacher I learned to transfer the knowledge during the lecture to my own words and ideas on my weblog. This approach helped me activating my learning process. That’s why I would like to use the pedagogical approach of Petra to reflect on the three different topics.
In the first lecture we learned about flexible learning. At that moment I became aware of the flexibilities in this course. You can deliver the theory on you own way on your own weblog. By using the weblog for the assignment I also became aware of the use of “new” technology in education. And at last Petra explained here pedagogical approach as a task oriented approach in which she combined flexible leaning and the latest technology.
I can’t give a better example of this specific combination!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten